About The Internship
The Life Choice Internship Program is a paid internship open to students currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate studies, as well as recent graduates. Interns will be asked to work between 10-30 hours a week, depending upon availability. Pay begins at $8.00/hr. with an opportunity to advance in pay and position pending an evaluation. This program provides interns with the chance to work in a variety of mentoring settings, including sidewalk counseling, outreach events, and a fun and comfortable office atmosphere. Interns will receive experience and training in peer mentoring, event planning, fundraising, public speaking, community outreach, and volunteer management.
This year, there will also be opportunities to be involved in pro-life public speaking and fundraising. For more information on these opportunities, contact Brian Westbrook at Brian@CoalitionForLifeSTL.com (314) 827-4039 Ext 1000.
We will tailor the work to the individual talents of each person and to our needs each week.
– $8.00 per hour for the first 3 months
– $8.50 per hour for the second 3 months
– $9.00 per hour for service beyond 6 months
– Visits with leading pro-life and religious leaders in St. Louis
– Fun and comfortable office environment
The Coalition For Life gives On-the- Job “Life-Saving Training” in:
– Sidewalk Counseling at the only active abortion facility in Missouri
– Conducting a “40 Days for Life” Campaign (upcoming in the Spring or Fall)
– Fundraising and event planning
– Leadership development
Through this intense, rewarding internship requiring lots of hard work, our interns form close bonds and lasting friendships in an exciting work environment.