LIFEChoice Intern – Part Time $10.00+, 10-30 hours
Learn more at LIFEChoiceSTL.com
To Apply: Fill out out the Internship Application.
Duties and Responsibilities – LIFEChoice staff serves as the heart of the sidewalk counseling efforts. In addition to your work in front of the local abortion facility, you will gain experience and training in community outreach, event planning, fundraising, public speaking, volunteer management and marketing. Positions open in both Illinois and Missouri. College students or graduates preferred.
- Fun and comfortable office environment
- Tailor work for your individual talents
- Visits with leading pro-life and religious leaders in St. Louis
The Coalition For Life gives On-the-Job “Life-Saving Training” in:
- Sidewalk Counseling at the only active abortion facility in Missouri
- Conducting a “40 Days for Life” Campaign (upcoming in the Spring or Fall)
- Fundraising and event planning
- Public speaking
- Leadership development
To Apply: Email Resume, Cover Letter & References to Apply@CoalitionForLifeSTL.com
Duties and Responsibilities – The purpose of the IT Manager is to build and maintain all technology so that employees, supporters, or clients can access all websites, laptops, servers, credit card services, phones and CRM Databases while maintaining high-security standards. As a result, all IT-related aspects of the Coalition run efficiently reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
- Maintains and programs the CRM Database (Salesforce.com).
- Manages and updates two websites. (WordPress)
- Manages & updates all company computers, servers, printers, phones, etc.
- Trains employees as updates or upgrades come on line.
- Maintains a highly secure electronic medical records database.
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensures cost-effectiveness.
- Monitors daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinates technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively and securely.
- Designs and generates performance reports for statistical tracking activities.
- Maintains full oversight of network infrastructure for two locations.
- Assures all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Evaluates technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent field; or 5 years of real-world experience
- Programming and Troubleshooting skills (HTML, JAVA, etc..)
- Excellent knowledge of networks and security protocols
- Humble communication skills to train staff and volunteers
Please note that these job descriptions are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for these positions. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.