LIFEChoice Intern – Part Time $9.50+, 10-30 hours
LifeChoice staff serves as the heart of the sidewalk counseling efforts. You will gain experience and training in community outreach, peer mentoring, event planning, fundraising, public speaking, volunteer management and marketing. Positions open in both Illinois and Missouri. College students or graduates preferred.
Learn more at LIFEChoiceSTL.com
To Apply: Fill out out the Internship Application.
Duties and Responsibilities – Purpose is to create a positive sidewalk experience for both staff and supporters adapting to change and striving for excellence. As a result, client interactions are positive, transitions are seamless, and the love of Christ is shared with all whom we encounter.
- Provides leadership in memorization of sidewalk script
- Assists in organizing regular sidewalk trainings
- Serve as primary point of contact for 40 Days for Life Adopt a Day Coordinators
- Oversees and schedules the timely collection and distribution of 40 Days for Life emails, reflections, photos, and other necessary content
- Maintains the supply crew and prayer substitute schedules and communication
- Ensures events are well prepared for, including but not limited to supplies, personnel and advertisement
- Randomly quiz interns on sidewalk script competency
- Maintaining equipment and signs at sidewalk counseling/prayer vigil location
- Assists in camera footage storage
- Maintain turnaround statistics/stories
Please note that these job descriptions are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for these positions. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.