LIFEChoice Intern – Part Time $9.50+, 10-30 hours
LifeChoice staff serves as the heart of the sidewalk counseling efforts. You will gain experience and training in community outreach, peer mentoring, event planning, fundraising, public speaking, volunteer management and marketing. College students or graduates preferred.
Learn more at LIFEChoiceSTL.com
To Apply: Fill out out the Internship Application.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pray daily for the work of the Coalition for Life
- Personally filling slots for sidewalk counseling/prayer vigil
- Maintaining equipment and signs at sidewalk counseling/prayer vigil location
- Maintain turnaround statistics/stories
- Answer incoming calls
- Cleaning office
- Attend monthly staff meetings
- Emailing/calling volunteers
- Organizing volunteers for events and campaigns
- Thanking/reassuring volunteers and donors
- Assisting with banquet and/or other fundraiser execution
- Assist in copying, printing and mailing related tasks
Please note that these job descriptions are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for these positions. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.