Client Care Specialist
Client Care Specialist – Full Time or Part Time $14.50+, 15-40 hours
Position serves pregnant mothers in their choice for life. Your duties include case management, setting appointments, and regular client communications. Social work, psychology or counseling experience preferred.
To Apply: Email Resume & Cover Letter to Katelin@CoalitionForLifeSTL.com
Duties and Responsibilities – Purpose is to reach clients in their time of immediate need and encourage them to choose life. As a result, clients will feel supported and empowered to live out their God-given gifts.
- Provide Life Coaching for Clients
- Encouraging clients in their choice for life and empowering them to be the best mothers possible
- Continuing contact with clients via phone, SMS, or email throughout their involvement in the Women’s Care Connect program, ensuring their needs are addressed.
- Walk with clients throughout their pregnancy, understanding their needs, and helping determine their goals
- Contacting new clients within 24 hours of their initial referral
- Enter and update client information and notes in an online database.
- Schedule and attend appointments with clients as needed.
- Keep an updated “Referral Form” document on Google Drive or similar
- Outreach to local organizations about resources relevant to client needs
- Maintain an on call presence, rotating with other staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Counseling or Social Work field; or 5 years of equivalent experience
- Computer competency required (Excel, MS Word, email, etc.)
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Mobile phone competent
- Empathetic and compassionate
- Possess active listening skills
LIFEChoice Intern – Part Time $9.50+, 10-30 hours
LifeChoice staff serves as the heart of the sidewalk counseling efforts. You will gain experience and training in community outreach, peer mentoring, event planning, fundraising, public speaking, volunteer management and marketing. Positions open in both Illinois and Missouri. College students or graduates preferred.
Learn more at LIFEChoiceSTL.com
To Apply: Fill out out the Internship Application.
Duties and Responsibilities – Purpose is to create a positive sidewalk experience for both staff and supporters adapting to change and striving for excellence. As a result, client interactions are positive, transitions are seamless, and the love of Christ is shared with all whom we encounter.
- Provides leadership in memorization of sidewalk script
- Assists in organizing regular sidewalk trainings
- Serve as primary point of contact for 40 Days for Life Adopt a Day Coordinators
- Oversees and schedules the timely collection and distribution of 40 Days for Life emails, reflections, photos, and other necessary content
- Maintains the supply crew and prayer substitute schedules and communication
- Ensures events are well prepared for, including but not limited to supplies, personnel and advertisement
- Randomly quiz interns on sidewalk script competency
- Maintaining equipment and signs at sidewalk counseling/prayer vigil location
- Assists in camera footage storage
- Maintain turnaround statistics/stories
Please note that these job descriptions are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for these positions. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.