Click below to watch my important announcement about the Planned Parenthood abortion facility in Fairview Heights.
That’s right, we’re expanding sidewalk counseling into Illinois!
But we can’t help these women and save their children without your help.
TAKE ACTION NOW:
- Sidewalk counsel as a volunteer alongside our staff, reaching out to help women at both the St. Louis and Fairview Heights locations. Register for one of our upcoming trainings online or by calling our office at (314) 827-4039.
- This Thursday 10/24, 9am-12pm
- Saturday 11/16, 8am-11am
- Volunteer in our office with the many tasks that keep us running: phone calls, letter writing, data entry, organization, special event planning, etc.
- Help with 40 Days for Life to ensure it finishes as strongly as it began. This could be as a prayer volunteer, substitute, supply crew, or office administrative support.
- Become a LIFEChoice intern to sidewalk counsel at the new location in Fairview Heights or in St. Louis.
- Job descriptions and applications are online for this PAID internship.
- Make this life-saving expansion a reality through your financial support. Make your gift securely online or by calling our office at (314) 827-4039.
- Prayer support is critical. Please pray for the new sidewalk counselors and volunteers. Pray for the women Planned Parenthood is trying to prey on with this new facility. And ask everyone you know to pray too. The lives of too many innocent children and their mothers are at stake.