You will need to provide documentation from an Employer or School/Daycare stating the closure or reduction of hours that affects you.

You will also need to provide a verification of age for any dependents 5 years old and under. This can be a birth certificate, letter from school or doctor, or any official documentation containing the child’s date of birth.

Pregnant women will need to supply verification of pregnancy. This can be a letter from a doctor or clinic, an ultrasound scan with a date stamp, etc.  If you need a free verification of pregnancy please reach out to Women’s Care Connect.

You will also need to supply a copy of the bill associated with your application request. The bill should be in the name of the applicant and contain any needed account information.