Give us a call and sign up for your one-on-one training session or to attend one of our upcoming training classes:
*Classes will be held at the Coalition for Life Headquarters at 11780 Borman Drive, Suite 128 St. Louis 63146
Please call us at (314) 827-4039 or email at Trainings@CoalitionForLifeSTL.com to make your reservation or schedule a one-on-one training session.
Stand and Pray
Join hundreds of Christians from across St. Louis who are uniting and standing for life. Stand & Pray is an opportunity offered by the Coalition for Life for volunteers to sign up for one hour a week to stand and silently pray in the public right-of-way in front of the Planned Parenthood abortion facility in St. Louis. What a difference an hour can make!
Please call us at (314) 827-4039 or email at Katie@CoalitionForLifeSTL.com
Why is it effective?
- Positive solution that brings attention to the reality of abortion in our hometown
- Calls the community to pray for an end to the destruction of human life that takes place inside of Planned Parenthood.
- Powerful witness that the Christian community is united for women and the unborn
- It quietly lets the customer know that the community is here for them and they do not have to enter the abortion clinic.
Does this method work?
Everywhere this strategy is organized effectively, it is successful. Dozens of clinics have closed nationwide and even here in Missouri…..In one word:
- YES. Because of the prayer presence in front of the abortion clinics, God has moved in powerful and tangible ways:
- Hundreds of women and men have been directed to local pregnancy resource centers for help
- Men and women with abortions in their past have finally found healing
- Over 8,000 believers from over 140 churches have put their faith into action by going to stand and pray
- Columbia, MO – After 2 ½ years of 40 Days for Life Campaigns and a continued peaceful prayer vigil the Planned Parenthood of Columbia MO has gone through 6 abortionist and currently is not providing abortions. During this time abortions have dropped by over 80% in the area.
You can make a difference!
You can help end abortion in St. Louis by committing to just an hour each week. All volunteers must sign a “Statement of Peace” and will be accompanied by a Coalition for Life staff member on their first time to Stand & Pray.
Don’t hesitate to be part of this lifesaving opportunity! Get your church or organization to Stand & Pray together. Available hours range from 8:00 AM until 3:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
You can also sign up by calling us at (314) 827-4039, or e-mailing us at Katie@CoalitionForLifeSTL.com.